Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Julep Maven October Sneak Peek!!


I was trying to figure out what 
Juleps next beauty product would be, and surprise, surprise it IS one of the items I was thinking about! I've been with Julep for over 14 months and NEVER skipped getting my box! -Its just too fun! 
I was thinking back on my past box history and Julep introduced me to their awesome Mascara, I was trying to think of stuff they hadn't come out with yet, and eyeliner was on my list! 

What Julep Says: This richly hued pencil was formulated to mimic the texture of the Indian eye darkener of the same name. The smooth formula glides on effortlessly, without dragging across the fragile skin of the eye area. Instantly delivers bold, true color that easily blends and beautifies


-I dont know about you, but subscription boxes keep me in the "know". I work from home and honestly dont get out much.. I love being introduced to new, fun products that come straight to me! Im really excited for this pencil, I love that it is double sided! 

What are your thoughts on this "eye glider"? 

Did you know that your first Julep box is FREE?! If youd like to try it out this month, click the banner below and enter code: FREEMAVEN or FREEBOX ♥ Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment