Sunday, October 20, 2013

Julep Maven November 2013 Selection Window Preview


Julep's Monthly Selection Window is OPEN!

Julep revealed the lip gloss in this month spoiler. I really love the two on the left.



I was expecting another lip product, possibly a liner, but I would have never guessed a Plumping Lip Primer! I HAVE to have this!!


When you first sign up for Julep, you take a quiz to determine your Style. Each month Julep will send you the featured items that fit your profile. But, Between the 20th-24th you can preview ALL the available items and switch to another style if you happen to like it better. There are also upgrades and add-ons. 

My style profile is: Boho Glam

Here is a look at the November boxes available to Julep Mavens.


In the modern beauty box, you get both the full size beauty products. I went went this style last month to get the Eyeliner & Face Mask.


Boho Glam is Gorgeous this month! 



I really like Cynthia.. & the sparkly pink gloss is really pretty. 


Chloe is beautiful, the perfect color for fall. Lola looks fun!


This month there are 2 upgrade options. The standard upgrade (+$35) Allows you to get the entire polish collection and YOUR CHOICE of lip color. OR the Ultimate upgrade (+$55) give you the entire polish & lip gloss collection.


Here are the Featured add-ons. 




I really like this collection. I love lip products and actually got excited about a few of the polish colors. 

I have 2000 Jules saved so my monthly box this month is FREE! :)


Julep is one of my FAVORITE monthly subscriptions. If you are not already a Maven, Julep will give you your first box FREE! - Click the banner below to take a fun style quiz & determine what kind of Maven you are, then at checkout enter code: FREEMAVEN


No comments:

Post a Comment